Financing is a popular option for riders today. We work with several lenders that offer loans for Bad Credit riders as well. A bad credit score does not have to prevent you from obtaining a loan. Our Lenders look at your history and make sense of your situation . Bad things can happen, they understand.
It is important that you know your credit score. Your FICO is a combined score that you can get for free once a year from this source:
This is the process for good credit applicants.
Bikes 2012 and newer need to have a credit score of 550 FICO or high.
2011 and below need to have 630 FICO Auto or more.
If your credit score is above 730 you will most likely not have to give any proof of income.
Use this link for a quick online application with instant approval:
Not perfect credit Financing: (only available for Florida Residents)
There is a solution for you as well. American Cycle offers financing options for not great credit as well. These are the conditions:
- Proof of the income you put on the application. (Pay Stubs for employed, bank statements for self-employed)
- Proof of residence (utility bill)
- 5 unique references, not living in your household
- They will call your employer to verify employment and possibly your landlord
- Insurance IS REQUIRED (Comp and Collision with $1,000 deductible)
- Valid Driver License (does not require motorcycle endorsement)
You will need to provide ALL of the above and possibly more.
https://www.sofi.com/share/2842188/ is a great website to get a personal loan that can be used for anything down the road. Good interest rates as well.With the link above you get $300 sign-up bonus!
www.lendingtree.com and go to the "Personal Loans" then choose "Auto Loans"
Lending Tree searches for the best option tailored to you and puts you in touch with the right bank.